Saturday 16 October 2010

Tale Teller sails the 2010 HBYC Opening Cruise

It was a picture perfect day,light breezes,calm seas and Tale Teller ,a restored  (number114,circa1934) Vertue 26 out on the water I was able to get some shots with the Canon G11 digital camera set to auto,some shots were in a tele photo mode.

Note,it should be recorded we had a north west gale the following day!

Mail in from Tale Tellers owner:

Hullo Roy


What a group of really lovely photographs you have captured and sent on to me.
I have owned a few boats in my life, but I mean it when I say, that never have I had photos like the ones you have sent me.

Thank you very much……………..

Yes, we were fortunate to be given an almost perfect day for the opening cruise, and very satisfying for every one to see so many boats out on the water. Some short cruises here and there sounds a great idea
and look forward to hearing more about them in due course.
Pity I did not have a camera aboard to catch a few shots of you and your own boat. It really looks
grand especially with those beautiful tan sails. Make me think about getting another suit like

yours for “Tale Teller”. Dream, dream, Maben.

Best regards

TOM

These pictures will open larger if you left clickon them.

Roy




No comments:

Post a Comment